YOUR DOORWAY TO THE EXOTIC WORLD OF FINE FURNITURE, ANTIQUES, JEWELRY, SCULPTURE, BEDSPREADS & TEXTILES FROM INDIA
If you are not pleased with your purchase please return them back to us within 7 days of delivery.
- The items returned should be in their original condition with the tags attached.
- We do not accept returns or exchange on used and laundered items.
- We would refund cost of the items excluding shipping charges and insurance.
Important: Furniture and Doors Delivery Instructions
We inspect and pack our items ourselves so furniture received is in GOOD CONDITION, UNLESS damaged in transit. We offer curbside and White glove delivery, Curbside is what is quoted with our listings and takes 1-2 weeks for transit. Please email us for a White glove quote and takes about 2-3 weeks for transit.
You must inspect all items carefully during the delivery.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not note "Damage upon delivery" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears severely damaged or it’s the wrong item you must take pictures of the packaging when being unloaded or while in the truck, you should submit the pictures and you must call us ASAP 239-603 7777
Please make arrangements to have help upon delivery of your merchandise as most deliveries consist of large and heavy items. At the time of delivery, open the items out of the packaging to check for damages in presence of the driver. If the truck driver does not wait for you to inspect the actual item, you MUST write: "TRUCK DRIVER REFUSED TO WAIT" and “DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL” on the delivery receipt.
- If the packaging or product arrives with damage , you MUST write “Product Damaged” on the shipping Company's Bill Of Lading (BOL) prior to signing off.
- You MUST retain applicable packaging materials, and notify us immediately.
- Take pictures of the damaged items immediately.
- In the event that damage is not noted on the BOL when signed "received in good condition", on the delivery receipt or the applicable packaging materials are not retained, it would make it impossible to file a claim with the trucking company there by causing an issue with the claim process.
- Damaged items must be noted on the freight/delivery receipt at the time of delivery .Please take pictures
- You must then contact us immediately at 239-603-7777 so we can remedy the situation. Any damage must be reported to us within 24 hours.
- Order cancellations must be received within 48 hours of purchase. After 48 hours, a 10% cancellation fee will apply to all orders. If the order has already shipped, then a restocking fee will apply.
- Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected.
Return & Exchange Policy
- You may return the eligible product back within 14 days of receipt. A Return Authorization number is required for all returns, exchanges or refunds. Merchandise must be in new condition and in original package; all the parts and packaging materials should be included. All refunds are subject to 25% restocking fee and return shipping fees, or we can credit these fees towards an item or equal or greater value only.
- Buyer takes full responsibility to measure their space and make sure that the furniture will fit and will clear all doorways, stairways or elevator.
- If an order is refused because it would not fit through buyer’s entrance or simply did not work with the buyer’s design concept, return shipping fees and a restocking fee will apply. Please ask as many questions and additional pictures if needed. All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee. The cost of return shipping will also be deducted from your refund.
- Once the returned item has been received, verified and also confirmed to be free of damage, the refund will be processed.